martes, 2 de mayo de 2017

Changes

Hello world,

This post is going to be a lot different from the others and I am sorry for that but I think it is necessary for the continuation of this blog. I haven't posted anything in over a month and the true reason is that I have lost interest in the post I made. I have not for any reason lost interest in this blog but for me to continue I want to make some changes. first of I changed the name, it just seemed nicer and more personal then the previous name. I am in no way going to delete my previous posts or am I going to change the main purpose of this blog. The only reason I made it was so I had a place where I could write and by doing so be of help to people all around the world going to similar situations as mine. As of now I promise more regular post, which might be shorter but are more personal and closer to what I wanted to achieve on this blog. There might also be some post in other languages (Dutch & Spanish) but I am not entirely sure yet. From this day forward this will not only be a traveling and lifestyle blog but a place where I can empty my mind and speak freely without the fear of being judged (Although not really). I want to adress things that other people do not want to talk about because it is not right or not a popular theme. I have also been quite busy writing stories lately, both a longer story I intend to make into a novel as short stories I wrote just for fun. I intend to from now on use this blog as well to publish some of these stories to see what people think so I can continue to improve my writing style.

If you have ignored this entire rant about this blog I won't judge you to hard, (who am I kidding, I totally will). Or just ignored this entire post that is fine, it really just explains the changes I have made and will make to this blog to hopefully enjoy it more myself and so you guys ( & girls) reading it will enjoy it more. Anyway I think I should just stop rambling and let the new posts and new layout of the blog speak for itself.

I will also change the amount of times I upload a post, once a week was to hard to do and it caused me to lack a lot, so I will try and upload once every two weeks. this way I can make post with better content and quality instead of rushing to upload something, reducing the quality drastically. Wow and I am rambling again...

Anyway, I will write again soon!

Simone

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario